Gold Confetti Bridesmaid Proposal, Will You Be My Bridesmaid Wine Label, Printable File, Edit Yourself, SH22 SH23
Let your favorite gals know you can’t get married without them by your side! Go beyond asking a simple question – nothing says ‘Will you be my bridesmaid?’ like a bottle of wine! Design features gold frame and gold confetti on white background.
– These are editable file(s) you will edit in your web browser.
– No need to download any software or fonts.
– You can edit the file(s) on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile.
– Size of each label is 3.75×4.75 (fits perfectly on standard size wine bottles).
Try before you buy:
To try out the demo click HERE.
How it works:
– Within a couple of minutes from purchase, you will receive an email from Corjl with link to access your file(s). It will be sent to the email address linked to your account (be sure to check your spam/junk folder).
– Edit your file(s) and save the changes. You can continue editing at any time. When you are finished with edits, download your file(s).
– File(s) can be downloaded as JPG and PDF. You can also add bleed, trim marks and print multiple files per page.
– Please note that access to the file(s) will expire after 90 days.
What can be edited:
– Change font style, size and color.
– Change background color.
– Add, move, resize or delete text.
– Add your own photos.
– Add a photo or additional text to the backside.
– Detailed instructions for editing are included in the purchase.
– Bridal shower
How to print and apply labels:
– For best results, print on a waterproof sticker paper.
– Soak the wine bottles in warm soapy water for 30 minutes to remove old labels.
– Let the bottles dry, then apply new labels.
– If your sticker paper is not waterproof, serve the bottles at room temperature to prevent the ink from running.