How can I pay?
Payments are accepted via PayPal only.
How will I receive instant download files?
- Files will be available for download as soon as the payment clears. This usually takes a couple of minutes.
- If you pay via eCheck, files will be available for download within 4-5 days from purchase.
- Download link(s) will be sent to the email address linked to your account. Files can also be downloaded from ‘My account’ page.
- Each file can be downloaded three times. Download link(s) will expire after 30 days.
What about files that need to be personalized, like wedding invitations?
- Within 24 hours from purchase you will receive low resolution JPG file(s) for proofing. File(s) will be sent to the email address linked to your account. Two rounds of revisions are included in the purchase. Additional revisions will cost $5. Turnaround time is 24 hours per revision.
- Check the file(s) for spelling, grammar and date errors. Strawberry and Hearts cannot be held responsible for any misspellings or typographical errors.
- After final proof approval high resolution print-ready file(s) (JPG and/or PDF) will be sent to the email address linked to your account.
Can you print invitations for me?
- Strawberry and Hearts doesn’t offer printing services.
- All files offered for purchase on this website are digital. No physical products will be shipped to you.
Do you offer custom designs?
Yes. Send a message using the contact form to ask about the price and design time.
Do you offer refunds?
All sales are final. Due to the nature of products, refunds can not be provided.
How can I use purchased files? What about freebies?
Both freebies and purchased files are provided with a non-commercial use license (personal use only). You may not sell them in printed or digital format, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly. You may not upload them to sharing sites or host them on your website. You may not alter, transform or build upon the original designs. You may not extract design elements from the files and use them within your own work. You may not claim files as your own.
Can I contact you?
Sure! For any additional questions, please use the contact form.