Baby’s first ABC book is the perfect baby shower activity! Have your guests color a page and create an adorable keepsake for the baby and the mommy-to-be! Each guest can sign the bottom of the page that they colored!
• ABC book (5×7 and 8.5×11)
• Sign (8×10)
YOU WILL RECEIVE
• ABC book (5×7):
– One 5×7 PDF file with 28 pages (includes entire alphabet, front cover and back cover), one image per page
– One 8.5×11 PDF file with 14 pages (includes entire alphabet, front cover and back cover), two images per page, each page has crop marks for easy trimming
• ABC book (8.5×11):
– One 8.5×11 PDF file with 28 pages (includes entire alphabet, front cover and back cover), one image per page
– One high resolution JPG file, 8×10, 300 dpi
(files you’ll receive will be non-editable)
HOW IT WORKS
Within a couple of minutes from purchase download link will be sent to the email address linked to your account. Files can also be downloaded from MY ACCOUNT page. Please note that the download link will expire after 30 days.
• All pages are black and white (ABC books and the sign).
• You should color the sign before the baby shower.
• Your guests will color the ABC illustrations with colored pencils (or markers). Each guest can sign the page they colored.
• Guests can also sign their names on the back cover.
• Colored pages can be placed into a plastic photo album, glued in a notebook or bounded at a local print shop.
• Have more than 26 guests? See the BABY’S FIRST 123 BOOK.
• Want to draw your own illustrations? See the ABC BOOK – BLANK VERSION.
If you’re considering a professional printer, we recommend Prints of Love. They offer fast, high quality and affordable printing, plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping. Also, for every order you place, Prints of Love plants a tree in your name. To go to their website, click HERE.
Exactly what my sister was wanting for her baby shower. It was super cute and I really like where the people who colored the page could add their name.
This book is great. Easy to download and print. Makes a great activity.
I bought this for an activity at my sister’s baby shower and everyone loved it! I had everyone color a page while she was opening gifts, since I think the endless gift opening at showers can be a bit boring. This gave people something to do but also wasn’t so involved that they couldn’t pay attention to the gifts being opened at the same time. Download was prompt and all the images are so cute! I can’t wait to get this laminated and bound into a book for my niece, it’s such a special personalized gift!
Love it! Perfect for our party. It was a hit!
Great outcome & easy to get printed!