Planning a baby shower? Stay hydrated in style with these charming water bottle labels! Design features blue balloon with eucalyptus leaves on white background.
• Edit, download and print yourself.
• Access your template instantly after the purchase.
• Edit wording, font, text color and background color to match your occasion.
• Edit in your web browser – no need to download any software or fonts.
• Print at home or have the files printed professionally by a printer.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Click HERE to access the demo and try out the template.
HOW IT WORKS
• Within a couple of minutes from purchase, you will receive an email from Corjl with link to access your template.
• Edit the template and save the changes. You can continue editing at any time. When you are finished with edits, download your files.
• Files can be downloaded as JPG and PDF. You can also add bleed, trim marks and print multiple cards per page.
• You can print the files at home or have them printed professionally by a printer.
• Please note that access to the template will expire after 90 days.
Water bottle label – 8×2
WHAT CAN BE EDITED
• Edit wording, font, text size, text color and background color.
• Add your own photos, move, resize or rotate them.
• You cannot change document size and orientation or edit the illustrations.
HOW TO PRINT AND APPLY LABELS
• For best results, print on a waterproof sticker paper.
• Soak water bottles in warm soapy water for 30 minutes to remove old labels.
• Let the bottles dry, then apply new labels.
• If your sticker paper is not waterproof, serve the bottles at room temperature to prevent the ink from running.
If you’re considering a professional printer, we recommend Prints of Love. They offer fast, high quality and affordable printing, plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping. Also, for every order you place, Prints of Love plants a tree in your name. To go to their website, click HERE.
Complete the look with matching items from BLUE BALLOON COLLECTION. You can also purchase this item in a BUNDLE.
There are no reviews yet.